Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013

     Good morning. Wow, I am sleepy this morning. It is very cold, my thermometer on the front porch shows 36 degrees. The news yesterday said the low for last night would be 44 so I knew that it would be much colder down here in the hollow.
     Mom is up already. She was very confused yesterday evening. I was having difficulty handling her. My brother-in-law and sister M talked to her over the phone and got her to calm down. I am so grateful for family that hears my cries for help and actually call and check on me. Even just talking to someone on the phone helps a lot. Helps me vent, helps me regain my mental stability. Thank you sister M and her husband and sister H, I don't know what I would do without you guys.
     One of the reasons I was having such a hard time last night was my washer decided to break while I had the couch cover in it. I had to keep jiggling the door switch to get it to run, then it would stop again, then jiggle some more. I would hate to think that I will have to buy a new washer just because a switch doesn't work. Maybe I can find someone who can fix it.
      My sister M is coming down today so I can get out and take a break. I am not sure what I will do I may just run away and hid for a few hours. I need to go get the day started and see if I can get the washer going. Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment