Saturday, October 12, 2013

October 12, 2013

     Good morning. I am awake and have already been to the store. Yes I broke the no shopping this weekend to support the trucker strike thing. But sometimes there are things that I have to have for Mom's care. Though I didn't see many people out and about this morning it may have been because it is early Saturday morning not the trucker strike thing.
     So I got something cool yesterday, something I have been wanting for a while. I am so excited. What did I get? Yep, a chainsaw! It is a small, battery powered, bright green chain saw. I have already cut down a couple small trees on the hill behind my house. Oh course it doesn't cut as fast as a big gas powered one but it does what I want it to and it is light enough for me to carry. I was walking around yesterday saying, "I have a chainsaw. I'm super cool."  Mom heard me and said, "Your something but I wouldn't say cool." Lovely, she is such a nice Mom. My dream of having a fruit orchard on the hill behind the house is now one step closer. Hopefully I can get a chance to get outside today and cut some trees.
     My husband came home yesterday from working out of town. It is so nice to have my biggest supporter home with me again. Only four more weeks of him working out of town. I didn't think I could make it through even one day without him helping me let alone six weeks, but I guess I am stronger than I thought.
     I need to get off here and get some chores done. Have a good day.

                                                       April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment