Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October 1, 2013

     Good morning. Wow, it's October already. Where did September go? I do love the fall season though. It is just over way to quickly then the snow comes.
     My husband left for work, out of town, yesterday morning. I miss him so much already. Though I did not think I could do it without him I did manage to survive. My sister stopped by yesterday evening during the time Mom is usually the worst. We all had a good time visiting. I think I see what some of Mom's problem is. She is bored. But when someone, anyone visits she has entertainment and that puts her in a better mood overall. I can only do so much when it comes to entertainment. I have things to do around the house and that keeps me from being right next to her all day. Plus I am not new to her anymore. I am just plain old no fun.
     I am going to go. I need to get the day started. Have a good day.

                                                                    April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment