Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013

     Good morning. Mom is up and driving me crazy! Questions, questions, repeat, repeat... I so wish I could go back to bed. My husband left for his week away at work, now I am here alone with Mom. I pray for patience, kindness, understanding, compassion, and love. All of which I seem to be short in supply this morning.
     My uncle that I told you about the other day has passed. No more pain and suffering for him. Mom took it hard. She didn't remember that he had been sick or going to visit with him a couple times in the last several months. She cried for about a half hour, now I don't think she remembers that he passed. I am not going to remind her, that would in my mind be just cruel, until we go to this memorial.
     I realized while watching the shows on you tube that I should have plant the wheat seeds in September or at least 2 weeks before the first frost. So I have decided to experiment and start them in the house and transplant them here in a couple weeks if they start. We shall see if that works.
     My husband bought us a new heating stove and put it in yesterday and so far it is working great. I still think the old stove would make someone a good stove, someone with better gas lines than us. I am hoping some one that needs it will stop by and buy it.
     I need to go and get this day started. Have a good day.

                                                      April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment