Friday, October 18, 2013

October 18, 2013

     Good morning. Mom went to her doctor yesterday and yes she has a UTI. A pretty bad one at that. I hate that I did not know it till it got so bad. But like the doctor told me that it would be difficult to know if Mom didn't and wasn't able to tell me she was having difficulty or pain. She is on antibiotics and hopefully she will get better soon. She has only had three doses of antibiotic and I can already see an improvement.
     My sister H stopped by yesterday evening to visit and check in on us. It is so nice to have someone stop by. I got her to taste test my dip that I made the day before, that I told you about yesterday. She tried a little cold and said it was good. I hope she wasn't just being nice. But I sent her home with some to warm up eat later.     
     My husband comes home today. I am so happy to get to see him. But I really need to get this house clean before he gets here. So I need to get busy. Have a good day.

                                                           April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment