Wednesday, October 23, 2013

October 23, 2013

     Good morning. Wow Mom is very off this morning. She won't get dressed, she is very argumentative, broke Dad's picture frame, wants to call her Mom and Dad, and is just all around crabby. Also she says I am not her daughter and to not call her Mom anymore. I really try to be kind and patient but sometimes she just hits a nerve and I have to walk away and come back in a better frame of mind.
     My sister M came down yesterday and gave me a much needed break. My mission was to find blue jean skirts for this winter. The consignment shop that I was going to go to was no longer in business, at least not where I thought it was. I found a long blue jean skirt at Good Will, it is a little tight but I bought it anyway. I will use it as encouragement to loose weight. I went to Kmart and Walmart and looked but neither place had one. Actually Walmart had a short blue jean skirt, why are they selling short skirts in the fall? At least I got to get out of the house for a while and that is all I really wanted to do.
     I need to go see what I can do for Mom. Have a good day.

                                                April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment