Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 17, 2013

     Good morning. So I think Mom may have a bladder infection or something. I called and was able to get her an appointment to see one of the doctors in her doctor's office for this morning. Her bath aid should be here any minute to give her a shower and get her ready to go. Mornings are never fun here but having to wake up early and get ready to leave the house is even worse.
     Yesterday I experimented and made a new dip. It has taco seasoned shredded chicken, black beans, corn, rotel, a couple different cheeses and onion. It is very yummy. Even Mom liked it and she doesn't like anything. Of course I made some without the rotel so Mom's wouldn't be hot. I think I may have just came up with something good to take to potlucks. But I need a few more taste testers to make sure it is good enough.
     Well I need to go get the day started. Have a good day.
                                                           
                                                         April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment