Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July 17, 2013

     Good morning. Its to hot when you have already sweat this early in the morning. My husband and I put the trellis, that my sister and her husband gave us, up behind the birdhouse gourd plants. With only a minor incident when the trellis swung around and mowed down three of the plants. But I was able to stand them back up and hopefully they were not damaged to bad. Not much else going on today. I plan to stay inside in the ac for most of the day. So I will probably get some house work done.
     Yesterday was long and boring. Any day that I can't get outside to play in the garden seems boring to me. Wasn't it just last week that I was complaining about to much rain now I am complaining about to much heat. I just can't be happy.
     We were able to pick two green tomatoes, two sweet banana peppers, and a cucumber for dinner last night. It makes dinner so much better when you grow part of it in your own garden. Also my husband was able to pick three strawberries for a pre dinner snack off his strawberry plants.
     Mom seems to be worse everyday. I found her at 4am crying in the kitchen she said she was crying because she had just found out that her mom had died. Her mom died over 30 years ago. And this morning she was upset that she didn't go to her family reunion. She went. She wouldn't believe me or my husband when we told her that she was there. I had to show her pictures of her and her twin on Face book at the reunion. I still don't think she believed me. Well to day is her bath day and she hates it. I honestly hate it also. It is so hard to bath your own Mom. But the way I think of it is she bathed me for many years when I was a baby I can bath her now when she needs me.
     Well I seem to have come up with some things to do today. Have a good day.

                                                                     April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment