Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013

     Good morning. My energy has returned sense yesterday's lack of energy episode. I was able to get most of the weeding done in the garden yesterday evening. But it got dark before I could get to the cucumbers. I am hoping that I can finish it today. I would like to get some more shredded paper placed around the plants that I haven't done yet. The shredded paper does really help keep the weeds down but with all the rain I am afraid that the paper is holding to much water but when the sun comes out it dries up quickly. There is no lack of rain in the forecast. I wish I had some large plastic barrels to collect rain to use when we stop getting all this rain. Though I have been keeping an eye out for some I have been unable to find any. I have been thinking about buying some large plastic trash cans to use.
     In this house there is never an end in the laundry that needs to be done. I don't think I will never be able to catch up. But even if I do it wont be done for long. I wish I could hang out blankets and towels on the line but with no end to the rain in sight I think it will be a while before I can do that.
     Well Mom is up and about, I must go and see if there is anything I can do for her. Have a good day.

                                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment