Saturday, July 6, 2013

July 6, 2013 Fresh Peas

     Good morning. My husband is already up and out, trying to find a place to play golf. Hopefully he can find a place to play that isn't to busy. I don't have many plans today, some laundry and some other house work. Yesterday I picked some peas, not many but all of us here got a taste. It was my first time cooking fresh out of my own garden peas, I didn't cook them long enough and they were still a little to crispy. But they had a good flavor. I will be growing peas next year but in a larger amount. I did a little garden maintenance yesterday. My husband's tomato plant has out grew it's place in the garden and over took some of the bell pepper area so I had to transplant seven bell pepper plants. I hope they survive the move. Well I need to get started and get something done today.
     Have a good day.

                                                                     April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment