Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 25, 2013

     Good morning. Yesterday I noticed that all the sheets and blankets in the linen closet had a bad smell. So I worked on washing them all evening and night and got them hung out on the line before sun up this morning. I still have several blankets to wash and hang out. I don't have any more room on the line. Even thought my husband strung up four more clothes lines for me yesterday evening, they are all already full. I did realize that there are way to many sheets. Most of which we don't even have a bed to fit them. So after they dry I will be sorting and packing away most of them. Now where the bad odor came from I am not sure, but I did find a paper towel with some kind of unrecognizable rotten food in it. Probably something Mom had hid in there at some point. I will wash out the shelves and probably sprinkle some of those Downy Un stopables in the corners.    I hope that will help.
     After yesterday's malfunction with the post I was writing I was thinking of quitting. But to be honest I really like blogging. I like to express my thoughts and feelings about various things and also I like to write an account of my daily activities so that one day I can look back and remember things that I have done. With that being said I have been thinking of my long ago dream of becoming a writer. I have always had a very vivid imagination but putting it to words that others may enjoy is a different story. I just may try to write something. I have many ideas. Not really fiction but more along the lines of opinion and religion. I will be praying that God puts the right words in my head and gives me the ability to express them in the way He sees fit.
     I will go and finish up the laundry. Have a good day.

                                                                           April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment