Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013 Mom's Birthday.

     Good morning. It is Mom's 73 Birthday! Well even with all my procrastination I think we have came up with a plan in regards to her party. My sister reminded me that occasionally we will do a combine birthday party for Mom and her granddaughter who's birthday is only four days later. So I think that is a great idea. I will still try and take Mom to see her sister sometime today.
     A quick look at the garden showed five very small green beans. Yay! It is about time. Also there are three blooms on the pumpkin plants. And two sunflowers have finally bloomed. The blooms on them are small but the plants are so tall, which I find strange being that they are dwarf sunflowers.  I am waiting for the lettuce to grow seeds but for some reason they haven't yet. I really want to try to collect those seeds because that is the only truly organic plant that I have. And there are blooms on two of the bell pepper plants. The cucumber plants are producing like crazy. We have already picked and ate several cucumbers and they are very good.
     I have a busy day ahead. I must go get to it. Have a good day.

                                                                  April Whitehair
    

No comments:

Post a Comment