Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 24, 2013

     Good morning. Not much new in the garden. We think my husband's tomato plant has died or most of it anyway. But he was finally able to get one good red tomato off of it all, the other red ones that he was able to pick was mostly ate by something or badly diseased.  There are a couple more sunflower blooms and several more that look like they will be open in the morning. I was able to pick several sweet banana peppers yesterday morning and cut them up and put them in the freezer. The green beans that I spotted the other day are getting bigger. The bean plants are now growing into the tree that overhangs that wall. I will have to get out a ladder to pick them.
     I am so frustrated, almost to tears. I had just sat here and typed a whole page and somehow it has all disappeared. I guess it wasn't the right time to post those thoughts. Maybe some other day I will try and tell you what it was all about. But for now I am about ready to throw in the towel with this whole blogging endeavor. We shall see if I can continue to post or not. I am just frustrated and need a break to get my thoughts sorted out.
     I shall go. Have a good day.

                                                            April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment