Saturday, August 10, 2013

August 10, 2013 I may never sleep again.

     Good morning. Wow what a night. I have realized that I may never sleep again. Or at least never sleep the same again. At midnight I was almost asleep and Mom knocked at my bedroom door. As soon as I opened the door I could smell it, yep she had the gas stove burners on without flame. The house was full of gas. Plus the faucets were on and the fridge was open. Not sure what she was trying to do. It took an hour to air out the house. And now we no longer have knobs on the stove. And that is why I may never sleep again.
     Garden looks good this morning. I was able to pick several sunflowers for seed and set them out to dry. And I also noticed more baby birdhouse gourds and pumpkins, now that I know what I am looking for. I showed my husband the baby pumpkin last night I think he was happy but not as excited as I was. With them starting so late I think they will be just the right size for jack-o-lanterns come Halloween.
     Well I must go and do something. Not sure what but I am sure I can find something that needs cleaned. Have a good day.

                                                                 April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment