Sunday, August 18, 2013

August 18, 2013

     Good morning. Yes I am up early. I have church this morning. Muffins just out of the oven and coffee in hand. Rainy outside so no garden check this morning. Yesterday evening's check was good. Another baby pumpkin found, several sunflower seed heads removed, and the baby birdhouse gourds are doing well. The lettuce has finally started to flower so soon I will be able to collect seeds. I stole one of my sister's heirloom tomatoes. Which I seeded to save them for next year. I am doing the fermentation method. I may try to get another one and just rinse and dry those seeds to see next year which way works best.
     So yesterday I wrote 'feed' instead of 'fed' my husband told me. Sorry. I am a horrible speller. He is usually home when I write each morning and I can ask him how to spell things, I also use a dictionary frequently and spell check. Spelling was always my worst subject in school and I haven't gotten any better with age.
     Well I must go get ready for church. Have a good day.

                                                              April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment