Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7, 2013

    Good morning. I had a bad headache after taking my sister to pick up her new rental minivan. She got an awesome one. I'm sure her kids are enjoying it. Not much planned for today maybe just regular house work and maybe cleaning the front porch. I have a lot of cleaning to catch up on from yesterday. My head still hurts but just a little so I don't plan on pushing it to much.
     If nothing else that garden should be teaching me patience. There is one flower starting on the lettuce, I seem to have been waiting a long time, I am wanting to collect the seeds when ever it makes them. The pumpkin plants have lots of blooms but no pumpkins yet. And same for the bird house gourds. Lots of blooms hopefully means gourds soon. And I have know idea what I did wrong with the bell pepper plants. I have stunted their growth and they will not produce any peppers. You could say live and learn but I don't know what I did wrong so I can't learn from it.
     Chicken coop ideas have been floating around in our heads. We have not decided what we want to do yet. And the longer we think on it the more ideas we come up with. We want cheap and easy. Now to just put our thoughts in to actions. Its really hard to tell what we will decide on. I also have been thinking about getting some goats. Not to sure about that but it is just a thought.
     Well I better go. Have a good day.

                                                        April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment