Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15, 2013

     Good morning. Well it is the first day of school for the kids in the area. Facebook is full of first day pictures and proud parents. I may just stay hidden in my bedroom all day. You would think that after all these years I would be over this. I guess I just got to get up and get moving and put these thoughts out of my mind. I really need to do some grocery shopping. I may actually get up, get dressed, and get out of the house. A quick trip to the IGA may be just what I need.
      I have lots of cleaning and laundry to do. Enough on my to do list to keep me busy. Now just to get rid of this depressed feeling and back in the right frame of mind. I always feel better when I get outside and enjoy the beauty of the nature.
     I shall stop writing and get out of this house. Have a good day.

                                                                          April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment