Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20, 2013

     Good morning. Well not so good here. This morning I made Mom and me each a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal, then set down to eat it and guess what was swimming around in the milk? Yep, ants! OMG! Two boxes of cereal in the trash and cabinet sprayed down with ant killer. I had just washed out that cabinet the other day. At least I caught it before we had a mouth full of ants.
     I got the grocery shopping done last night. I wonder what everyone else spends on groceries every month. I use coupons and shoppers rewards cards and chose the cheaper brand but I still feel like I spend way to much money. Food is so expensive. But it is something you just can't do without.
     Plan for today is to get some laundry done. Where does all this laundry come from? Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment