Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

     Good morning. I am awake and busy already. Clothes hung on the line, waiting for the sun to reach them. My husband made us cinnamon rolls for breakfast. And Mom slept about 20 minutes last night. She wants to go home. The garden made me happy this morning. We have three blooms on the birdhouse gourd plants. They actually bloomed yesterday evening, so from my research if they bloom at night they will be hard shell. I hope that is true because I would like to make birdhouses out of them.
     So I think my husband has gotten into the idea of getting chickens. He has been looking up coops to buy. I think it might be my birthday present. But I told him that we could make one a lot cheaper than buying one. I found a plan on line that I think we are going to try. Neither of us are carpenters but we do try and I think we work together well. If we do actually decide to make one I will keep you posted on our progress.
     I have a lot of cleaning I want to do today. I always seem to have a lot to do but never get much done. Have a good day.

                                                                    April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment