Friday, August 23, 2013

August 23, 2013

     Good morning. Today is going to be a busy day for me. My Mom is getting to go spend a couple nights with my sister and her husband. Yeah!!! That means a vacation for me and my husband, a much needed vacation. But before she leaves I have a lot of work to do. I have to get her bathed, dressed, and packed (which I did most of yesterday). Then after she leaves I plan on cleaning her bedroom, which is something I can't do while she is here, and it is a mess. I will be working on cleaning all evening.
     But Saturday will be a good day for us. A whole day alone just the two of us doing anything we want to do. And most important it's my birthday! I know I am not a little kid anymore but birthdays are special to me. It is my special day. We don't have any real plans. I told my husband that if he wanted to take me out to eat anywhere I wanted to go to Hardees. I know not a very fancy place for a birthday meal but I love there super bacon cheeseburger. I had one the other day when I went grocery shopping and I can't get it out of my head. I love bacon, not to mention the curly fries. I am not big on going to more expensive places, Hardees is expensive enough. Though I have had my eye on the cherries and cream topped waffles at IHOP. And we were talking about going to the flea market maybe on Saturday. Maybe we can go to IHOP for breakfast then flea market and some yard sales then Hardees for lunch then home for a relaxing evening. Sounds good to me.
     Well I need to go get Mom up and ready for her vacation from me. Have a good day.

                                                            April Whitehair 

No comments:

Post a Comment