Wednesday, August 28, 2013

August 28, 2013

     Good morning. I am still on this roller coaster of Mom's hospital stay. Everyday brings something good and something bad. Everyday I smile a little and cry a little. I left the hospital crying yesterday because she didn't do very well in therapy but when I returned to the hospital they said she had done great and would hopefully be moved to the rehab area of the hospital today. Which is our goal, get her in rehab so she can learn to walk so I can take her home soon.
     Oh how great it would be to be home again. I have a garden that I am missing growing. And lettuce that has probably already went to seed and have been blown away. Oh well seeds, pumpkins, and gourds are not as important as Mom. Plus there are some things I would like to do around the house to get it ready for her to come home. My poor husband will have a long honey do list soon. He is already keeping things going at home. Taking care of the animals and laundry. Now if I can just get him to learn to use the dishwasher... He is such a great support to me. I don't know what I would do without him.
     Have a good day.

                                                             April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment