Friday, August 9, 2013

August 9, 2013

     Good morning. I am just waking up. Mom kept me up all night. She definitely has sun downers. And I got to see her first outburst of anger. She threw her urine drenched shorts at me, luckily I am a little quicker then her and was able to duck out the door before she hit me with them. Then it was just one thing after another, all night. I ended up sleeping on the couch so she would stop knocking on the bedroom door and waking my husband up, he had to wake up early this morning to go to work. Once she even let her dog out the front door, not sure why, and he almost got hit by a truck. Well I am awake and she is now napping. Hopefully she will wake up in a better mood.
     Good news this morning from the garden. I finally have a baby birdhouse gourd growing. And there is a tiny baby pumpkin on my husband's pumpkin plant. He will be so happy. My love of gardening grows everyday. And so does my garden.
     I have so much to do. I still am working on the laundry from yesterday. Have a good day.

                                                                               April Whitehair
    

No comments:

Post a Comment