Sunday, August 4, 2013

August 4, 2013 Yard Sale Day

     Good morning. I did not post yesterday. It was city wide yard sale day and I was up and out of the house early and gone all day. So my mission at these yard sales was to look for prepping supplies. Well that didn't really happen. I bought a really nice knick-knack shelf, a couple books, and five cast iron skillets. I am really proud of my purchase of the skillets. I bought five for $30. One of them is really big. Not to sure if I got a good deal or not. But most people I talked to said that I got a good deal. All are free of rust and seasoned well. All but one are Wagner brand, made in the USA.
     It was a rainy day so I think that is why there wasn't more sales set up. The church yard sale was good. We were set up inside. Mom went with me. It was difficult for her to be there all day. And it was frustrating for me. I pray almost constantly for patience. I get tired of constantly repeating myself. But I am so lucky that the other woman working at the church yard sale was so patient and understanding. I try to learn from her.
     Today is church day and I must go get ready. I have already seen my uncle go past on his way to church. Have a good day.

                                                                  April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment