Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

     Good morning. I was awake earlier but I had a headache again so I went back to sleep. I am up now with only a slight headache. Since I have been keeping this blog I notice that I have more headaches than I thought that I did. I think I may need glasses, at least that is what my husband says, me I don't want glasses so I will just suffer for a while.
     So I took my husband out and showed him the old chicken coop to get his verdict on if we should  use it or not. I was able to remove a lot of the small stuff so we could look at the walls. I don't think he could see my vision and sometimes it is hard for us to communicate our differing views so that the other can understand what we are saying. Anyway, I was thinking of replacing several of the cross ties to shore it up. But my husband made me think about only doing a temporary fix because I may not like keeping chickens and it would be a waist of time and money to fix it like I was thinking. I walked away from the coop yesterday feeling a little down and disappointed in his response to my ideas. I wake up this morning to find my husband had already been out there and removed the heavy stuff that I couldn't get by myself. Even if he doesn't see or agree with my vision he is willing to help me with it. Good guy, he deserves a pat on his back.
     Well if I am going to get this chicken coop started I need to get busy. Have a good day.

                                                            April Whitehair  

No comments:

Post a Comment