Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cherry pillow kind of morning.

     Morning again. We had a lot of rain yesterday and we are suppose to have rain for the next several days. I went out yesterday and placed sheets of newspaper around some of the plants and poured water on them and it rained then the wind came and blew the newspapers away. Guess I needed to put rocks on them. So I decided to shred the newspaper and place that around the plants and that has worked just fine. I just don't want to weed the garden this summer.
     Just made some cherry pillows.  Like cherry turnovers but square not triangle. I used crescents and cherry pie filling. And made confectioners sugar icing. And they were good. My husband even had seconds.
    I must go start my busy day. Have a good day.

                                                                  April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment