Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday Again

     Good morning. I am awake early getting ready for church. Enjoying a cup of coffee. I just walked around and looked at the garden and everything looks good. I have been thinking lately about what to do with all the produce I hopefully will have. Thinking about going to a farmers market and selling some goodies. That is if there is a good harvest this year. Or what about a food pantry, do they take garden goodies and give them out to those in need? That would be a good idea. I will have to check on that.
     I have also been studying the proper way to dry seeds to use next year. Maybe next year will be even better than this year.
     Got to go get ready for church. Have a great and blessed day.
                                                                           
                                                                                 April Whitehair 

No comments:

Post a Comment