Saturday, June 22, 2013

     Good morning. I am so tired. Coffee is not working so far this morning. I really need to be awake this morning. There is so much to do. I sadly have been to busy and forgotten about the church yard sale. Well truth be told I would think about it every morning and say I was going to go right after I got a few things done then those few things turned into a few more things and next thing I knew it was to late. I am sorry. But I think it is still gone on this morning and as soon as I get this done I am going. I hope.
     I don't think much writing is going to get done today because my husband is sitting next to me and he is even worse than my Mom when I tell her that she needs to be quiet so I can write. My husband has had to much coffee this morning and can't be quiet. He always seems to find something to say.
     So I have decided that I will not be blogging every morning while on vacation.  It is my vacation after all. I would like to maybe post a time or two sometime while I am away. I will be leaving Sunday evening and returning sometime on Thursday. So I will try to write sometime during that time. But I hope that I will be spending a lot of time laying on the beach soaking up the sun and splashing in the ocean.
     Have a good day.

                                                               April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment