Monday, June 24, 2013

We are at the beach !

     Good morning. We are at the beach!!! We left West Virginia at 3pm yesterday and got to out hotel room a little before midnight. And was walking on beach in the dark, I couldn't wait to see it. It was a long drive. It should have taken us 6 hours and 30 minutes but we were stuck in traffic for road construction on a under water tunnel for about an hour. And thanks to my husbands great driving skills we avoided a head on collision in the mountains of West Virginia. The other driver came into our lane unexpectedly, that was a bit of a scare. But the rest of the drive was good. We decided to stay at a hotel for the night since our reservation for the campsite isn't until tonight. We are staying in Bay Beach Travelodge. It in under $100 for a night. And if you know me you know I am frugal (cheap). The hotel is nice. Bed, tv, fridge, microwave, and everything you can expect from a hotel. I love to get the shampoos and soaps. We walked back down to the beach this morning and took a picture. The hotel is a very short walking distance from the beach. We will remember this place for future beach vacations. Plus a Dunkin' Donuts very close. Anyway I must go enjoy my vacation and my husband. Have a good day.

                                                                              April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment