Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just another day.

     Good morning. Coffee and rain, its getting to become normal. But at least the rain buckets are getting refilled. When my husband gets home I want to work on setting up rain barrels. Plus the gravel for the drive way will be here on Saturday. My poor husband will have a long honey do list when he gets home.
     My husband bought me a Kindle for Christmas a couple years ago and I have decided that I am going to try to relearn how to use it. There are a lot of free e-books on gardening that I want but not to sure what I am doing. Right now it is so dead that it will take a long time to get it charged. But that is today's goal, along with all the cleaning.
     I have the strangest cats they don't mind playing in the rain. They come in all wet. And I think they think they are dogs. Itsy Bitsy will fetch sticks if you toss them. But they are my babies and I love them no matter what. They miss their Poppy(my husband). I cant wait to see how the react when they see him. Mommy(me) just isn't good enough. They walk around here looking all sad, lonely, and bored. Kinda like me.
     Yesterday I took my Mom to the local thrift store. I love thrift stores. I could shop and spend all day. Mom really needed some summer shorts and we found her about five pairs. I needed some shirts that I could wear to Bible School and get paint and glue on them and not be worried about ruining them. I am having trouble finding skirts for summer. Most of the skirts I find are long and thick, winter skirts. Maybe I need to start sewing again. I wear skirts in public almost all the time. I have my own reasons that I do that. But for today I don't feel like getting into all that. Maybe I will post later on that topic.
     I must go start my day. Have a good day.

                                                                        April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment