Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Missing My Husband.

     Good morning. Its a strange day with my husband not being home. We did the walk through of the garden with him on the phone. I didn't sleep well without him. But I know he is just a phone call away. For those of you that didn't read my last blog post, he is out of town working. We all miss him at home. It just feels odd.
     Everything in the garden is growing. The pumpkin and gourd seeds have not sprouted yet. I am always so impatient waiting for seeds to start. Well to clarify they may have started but they are under the ground and have not poked there heads out yet.
     I seen on a local yard sale site some people are selling birdhouse gourds that they have grown, and decorated. They decorated them with burning scenes on them. They looked nice but not to colorful. I think if/when I decorate mine I will paint them somehow. But I will have lots of time to figure out what I want to do. Now if only they grow.
     I must say that my life seems so boring without my husband being home. He is such an inspiration for my writing. I do have a lot of stuff to do like cleaning and laundry so I will go try to make my day as productive as I can. I also have some crafts to prepare for Bible school next week so I shouldn't be to bored.
     Have a good day.
                                                                        
                                                                          April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment