Sunday, June 30, 2013

Love

     Good morning. Its Sunday, church day. My husband is awake and already has cinnamon rolls in the oven. Sometimes I don't know how I lucked out and got a good husband. I don't think I appreciate him enough. Well I do appreciate him but I just don't show it enough. I do try but how do you show your appreciation for someone that you love? I try to keep a clean enough house, I try to cook and make things that he enjoys eating, I try to tell him that I love him everyday,  I encourage him to get out of the house and do things that he likes, and I try to make sure that he has clean clothes to wear. But men generally don't care much about a clean house or clean clothes. But I guess that I should keep doing what I am doing and continue to show my love and appreciation the only ways I know how. And hope that he feels the love and can see the love in my eyes when I look at him. What more can a wife do, but love with all her heart.
     Have a good day. Enjoy the ones you love.
 
                                                           April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment