Wednesday, June 26, 2013

One Year Anniversary

     Good morning. Yes I am still at the beach. Yesterday we took a break from laying in the sun and went to a movie theater. The Beach Movie Bistro. It was great we watched World War Z in 3D. It was such a good movie. The theater was really nice, you went to your seats and a waitress came by and took your order for popcorn and drinks and just about anything else. They also serve pizza, appetizers, and a lot of other foods. It was awesome. A great time with my husband. And a good break from the sun. The movie was really good and got my prepper thoughts a moving. During the movie my husband whispered to me "you keep on prepping".  I just love him.
     Last night I got one of my migraine headaches, I think from all the excitement of being on vacation and I think the 3D movie didn't help either. So we went to bed early. And was awake early again this morning. No sleeping in for us on vacation. But no headache this morning.
     Today is our one year anniversary. It is nice to be back to where we were a year ago when we got married, to celebrate our anniversary. We eloped last year. Well no one at home knew we were going to do it. But we had planed it for months. But anyways, we have made it a year and I can see us being together for years and years to come.
     I am going to go enjoy my vacation and anniversary. Have a good day.

                                                                            April Whitehair

No comments:

Post a Comment